|🔥For more helpful tips to grow your Avon business visit http://buff.ly/2qNkqT0
*****One of the best way to learn how to become a top Avon representative is to study how the top leaders work their businesses!
Susan Roper, Avon Top Leader says:
- Always wear a name badge or something advertising your business.
- Advertise with a magnetic sign or window sticker on your vehicle.
- Put a sign in your yard, if your city allows it.
- Look for directory listings that allow you to list your business.
- Post on Social Media
- Always have business cards to hand out.
- Look for bulletin boards to post a sign or business cards.
Also, if you have not already, friend request me “Kimberly Karpowitz” on Facebook and I can add you to our team Facebook group full of successful Avon reps that you can network with and learn from!
Please contact me if you have any questions or concerns!(801)928-4761 or email@example.com.
To see the full list of tips I have accumulated visit my blog by following this link http://www.loveyourselfbeautyonline.com/p/tips-to-sell-more-avon.html
Also, Follow my blog at www.loveyourselfbeautyonline.com to receive tips, inspirational thoughts, and so much more that will help you grow your business!
$$$Make Money with Avon Leadership$$$
Curious how much you can really make with Avon Leadership? Here are the average monthly earnings based on title level...what would you do with $25,000 per month?
- Gold Ambassador - $500 per month
- Gold Leader - $2,000 per month
- Gold Executive - $25,000 per month
Avon Recruiting and Leadership Tips (created by Emily Seagren)